Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Maine Quilts 2012- Part 3

My computer was a bit slow this morning loading photos from the show. So, I was only able to load a few today. The first two were from the judged division. 

This is Lori's 40th Anniversary Quilt
It received a second place red ribbon.
Congratulations Lori!
This is Nancy's Illusions
It received a third place yellow ribbon.
Congratulations Nancy!

The next two quilts came from our Mystery Block of the Month 2010-2011. The first one is my interpretation, which I did not enter into the show. The second is Sarah's. I wanted to show how very different the same pattern could be based on color scheme and block arrangement.
Mary's Candy Coated Chocolate

Sarah's Star Sampler 
Both quilts were from Paula Stoddard's pattern "Southern Star Sampler" 

Til next time,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment